Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stockholm part 2


Up-dating, finally!
Stockholm really got the better of me and I ended up with a pretty bad cold and of course a lot of follow ups on the to do-list. Well, while I was still in the big city I had a couple of very interesting meetings with sales-agents. Of course nothing is simple, swift and in the bag... but, there's definitely hope.
And of course I managed to squeeze a little more of my best sport into the stay. Hanging out with friends and colleauges over drinks, that is.


Very conveniently the lovely Susanne Beskow of Van Deurs opened her shop in shop, at Snickarbacken 7 in Stockholm, where she shares a beautiful space with a café, gallery and interior decoration shop. So it was art show opening, shop opening and premiere of the whole space, all rolled into one. And lots of people, even if they're not in my pics.


The accordion-pleats are the signature of Van Deurs. Here also illustrated by the smart and elegant hang-tag. Congrats Susanne, well done!


See me dwarfed by my wonderful old friend Bodil and Susanne, two true amazons! Let me tell you, Bodil was very excited about finding a designer also taller than 180 cm (both with good margin, I believe). I'm sure there's gonna be some tall garments sold as a result of this...



The next day I went to see Ylva Liljefors at her office at post fire dew. Of course everything they were working on was top-secret and I had to be very careful not to accidentally get Ylvas mood-board in the picture. But I did get her round window and Ylva very proudly wearing her Slayer T-shirt.



Just before getting on the train I hooked up with funny, bubbly, crazy stylist Angie, who flattered me immensely by wearing a Robert&Blad dress for our meeting. After two hours of catching up, since it's been a while, she followed me across the street, to the train station.
And so it was over between Stockholm and me for this time. Well, I got to keep that little souvenir, the cold, of course. Thanks Stockholm!

No comments:

Post a Comment