Friday, November 19, 2010

Malmö goes all Gaga


Lady Gaga plays Malmö this evening and this inspired the paper City (p. 32-33) to invite Robert&Blad and two others Malmö-based designers for a fun little experiment. We each got a bag of stuff to use to create a spectacular outfit, Gaga-style.


We're talking stuff that would not normally be used for clothes. I got paper napkins, coffee filters, muffin moulds, cake doilies and paper cups. And it should take no more than half a day to make. Once I got my basic ideas sorted I actually got it done in two hours. And I used everything in the bag. Especially proud of the coffee cup-rings on the skirt and that I managed not only hat and bag, but also pimped the shoes with muffin moulds.

Hat made from paper cup, doily and muffin moulds.

No comments:

Post a Comment