Sunday, January 2, 2011

An evening with the Parisians.



Just after christmas I went to excellent Brogatan in Malmö for a beer with Sebastian.




Just as I'm about to walk out the door, in comes my friend Maria Fors and her husband Alex. We've known each other since our crazy days at Copenhagens Patternmaking Academy in 1986 (!)
She moved to Paris shortly after that and has lived there ever since. So you understand that I don't see her to often and it was such a lovely coincidence.


Maria was equally happy to see me and promptly tried to put a fork in my eye. But I forgave her, took my coat back off and ordered another beer.




Incidentally we share the habit of writing down "very important stuff" on our hands.



The hip and gorgeous Parisians! Fashion designer Maria Fors and her dj/musician husband Alex.
Great to see you guys! And bisou until next time...
Hopefully I'll go visit them this spring. I have sleeping quarters booked under their kitchen table. ;-)
Maria and Alex are serious party people, not to be taken lightly. I know this from experience. It will be tough!



Just to make the evening more intense Jonna showed up. She is very funny and truly disturbed. Here she does nasty things to food and drink while the rest of us were blushing.
When she isn't abusing innocent food, Jonna is in charge of the photo gallery Format. Definitely worth checking out!


Jonna came with Jeff who is very sweet and funny and not nearly as nasty as Jonna. He's also a great photographer.



Thank you all for a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment