Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fashion shoot, Dj-debut, small talk & boxing

I've been really busy lately...
Yesterday I held a short talk on eco and fair trade as trend factors in current fashion. An alert and inquisitive audience of mostly freelance journalists made it really fun.

Yeah, and then there was the DJ-ing...


More of a scary experience, my recent DJ-debut, at a do for music magazine Gaffa. There I was, surrounded by all this hi-tech shit. Knobs, levers and blinking lights galore! And some strange thing called "pitch". Luckily it turned out to be great fun as well and I will GLADLY do it again, if anyone will have me! I was truly happy and proud when several people asked me afterwards for the names of some of the artists I played. Though next time, I'll make sure to get cooler headphones.

So what's next...?


Well, here's my choice of location for shooting some new Robert&Blad garments. Cross your fingers for no rain next weekend! I'll be working with photographer Irika for the first time. She has a very special style, all her own and I'm really excited to see what she'll make of this!


But before that...
This coming weekend will be spent in white shirt and bowtie, judging the South Swedish Championship in boxing in Ronneby. Looking forward to good boxing and hotel breakfast!


B.t.w. if you are the least interested in either boxing or fantastic photos,
here's a book by James A. Fox that I warmly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment